Seats.io is not a plugin
Seats.io requires to be implemented by a knowledgeable developer or development team.
It can be implemented into a custom website, or CMS like WordPress, Magento and such.
That said, the process can take from days to several weeks depending on the complexity of the platform you are building.
Embed floor plans in your website
To embed floor plans in your website you will have to:
- Create an account at app.seats.io
- Create at least one floor plan using our Designer.
- Once the floor plan is finished, create an event from that floor plan.
- Embed the floor plan in your website using a code.
- Build the flow of collecting the seats selected by the ticket buyer from the embedded floor plan, and send them to your server.
- Use one of our back-end libraries (for languages like Python, Ruby, Java, PHP) to book the selected seats from your server.
This still requires you to build additional parts based on your project, like billing ticket buyers, sending confirmation emails and the such, which Seats.io will not do for you.
Embed the Floor Plan Designer in your website
You can also embed the Floor Plan Designer in your website and allow your customers to create floor plans and host events through your platform.
This, however, will take quite a bit more work, as in addition to all of above, you will also need to:
- Create a workspace for each customer
- Embed the Designer into your system.
- Allow your customers to create, edit, and delete Floor plans within their account.
- Allow your customers to create, edit and delete Events within their account.
You will also have to develop other related features like account creation on your platform, custom landing pages for each of their events, billing your customers, and so on.
We don't offer a step-by-step guide to do this, but you might find the following links useful:
If you have any questions regarding integration or documentation, we are always here to help clarify any part of them.